Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything?


Do you remember when you used to believe in everything?
Even in the things you believe it's utter nonsense.

Do you remember when you used to believe that people are essentially good?
Then just like in the song, you realized that we human no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed.

Do you remember when you used to believe that whatever happens in this world is meant to be?
Then you realize that it's all just about possibility.

Do you remember when you used to believe that every person is made for another person in this world?
Do you remember when you used to believe in fate and destiny?
Do you remember when you used to believe in the idea of love?
Do you remember when you used to believe that people will always mean every crucial things they've said?
Like "I care about you", "I'm not gonna hurt you", "I will never leave you", "I will protect you", "I love you" (blah), or "I will always be here in case you need me".

Do you still remember the time when you believed them?
Wasn't it easier?
Wasn't it beautiful?

The believers would say that the sky is blue,
the non-believer will see it as uncolored empty space, only.

Do you remember how easy that was?
Do you remember how beautiful it was?



-agn-
Ubud, October 29th 2017, 20:44 WITA

Comments

Popular Posts